Meaningful Use regulations present tremendous opportunity for healthcare organizations to embrace new technology and get access to federal funding, and for healthcare IT vendors to increase revenues and market share. With Meaningful Use Stage 2 adoption requirements, healthcare providers are under increasing pressure to accelerate technology initiatives that would enable them to:
- Enhance interoperability of systems for exchanging clinical data
- Monitor and report performance based on evidence-based clinical guidelines, and
- Build consumer exchange solutions that are simple, intuitive and easy for patients to adopt
While healthcare organizations and healthcare IT vendors recognize the challenges and opportunities, the engineering and professional services capabilities needed to support the Stage 2 timelines is quite significant.
Over the years, CitiusTech’s Meaningful Use practice has helped dozens of healthcare organizations and healthcare IT vendors meet the Meaningful Use Stage 1 and Stage 2 adoption timelines. CitiusTech’s Meaningful Use framework provides a comprehensive approach for organization to comply with Meaningful Use Stage 2.
Key focus areas for CitiusTech’s Meaningful Use practice include:
- Clinical quality measures requirements (e.g. NQF-QDM related measures, QRDA based reporting)
- Care summary exchange and data portability formats (e.g. eMAR, Consolidated CDA)
- Quality of care through enhanced decision support at point-of-care, better patient education and patient self-management (e.g. using HL7 Infobutton)
- Secure messaging using Direct protocol with XDR/XDM
- Patient portal enhancements for enhanced consumer engagement and population care management
- Integrating medical imaging systems with EHR and other clinical applications for better physician and patient access to imaging information
CitiusTech’s ability to help scale the engineering and professional services capabilities of healthcare IT vendors, is a key success factor for our clients. To learn more about CitiusTech’s Meaningful Use Practice, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at +1 (877) CITIUS1.