Higher patient engagement and use of mobile technology are seen to be one of the primary enablers of care management for both, care givers and consumers. The ability of mobile health to access and deliver healthcare information across healthcare systems and entities has far-reaching implications. Mobile health applications can support healthcare workflows across the care continuum - physicians, facilities, sponsors, communities and patients.
CitiusTech Mobile Health practice offers a comprehensive suite of mobile application development services and solutions to provide physicians and patients with better connectivity and quick access to patient data. We work closely with healthcare organizations to build HTML5-based platform neutral solutions as well as applications on the Apple iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
CitiusTech's portfolio of mobile health offerings include:
- Application Architecture: Design and develop mobile application architecture including multi-browser capabilities
- Enterprise Mobile Apps: Develop enterprise mobility gateways to support interoperability with enterprise and consumer mobile applications
- Consumer Mobile Apps: Develop specialized apps for patient engagement and support integration with clinical workflows using relevant standards (e.g. HL7, IHE, etc.)
- Point-of-care Devices: Use of tablets / smartphones for a next generation user experience and rich visualizations at point-of-care
- Consumer Healthcare Devices: Leverage smartphones for tracking patient health and routing healthcare data
CitiusTech mobile and platform technology expertise include:
- User Interface: HTML5, Sencha Touch, jQuery Touch, Responsive Design
- Data Services: Web Services, REST, JSON, XML
- Communication Protocols: Bluetooth, ANT+, WiFi, Physical Connectors
- Frameworks: PhoneGap, Titanium
- Programming Tools: Java, C#, Objective-C, Interface Builder, Droid Draw
- IDEs: Eclipse, Xcode, Visual Studio, Titanium, Aptana
To learn more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at +1 (877) CITIUS1.